NDA will adhere to all recommended protocols to make our convention as safe as possible.
- Convention registration for one person working at the exhibitor table
- Ability to choose your table location
- Option to display and discuss a rig during the Convention (extra fee)
- Your company logo with link on the NDA website
- Listing in Convention promotional materials
- Logo in the Convention Program Guide and PowerPoint
- List of Convention attendees
- Acknowledgement in Drill Bits magazine
- Option for a Video Presentation during peak Convention times (extra fee)
Companies and employees may attend the Convention one time as a non-member. To attend future Conventions you will be asked to become a member.
If you have an exhibitor table, you have the option to bring a rig for display. Fee for Rig Display is $100. The afternoon break will be held outside by the rigs. During the break, each exhibitor with a rig on display will have time to give a brief explanation of their rig.
If you have an exhibitor table, you have the option to provide a 2 minute video that will be shown in high traffic areas during the Convention (cocktail area, registration, classrooms, during breaks). Your video will also be added to the NDA website after the Convention. Fee for Video Presentation is $100. View More Information
REFUND POLICY: Cancellation before August 23rd - refund will be 90%. Cancellation between August 23rd and September 15th – refund will be 50%. NO REFUNDS after September 15th.
$575 for NDA members
$795 for Non-members
ONE ADDITIONAL ATTENDEE
(working at the exhibitor table)
$200 for NDA members*
$300 for Non-members
Any sponsor of $1800 or more, who is also an exhibitor, will receive their one additional registrant working at their exhibitor table at no additional cost (max $200 value)