Thank you for participating at our upcoming NDA 2022 convention at Hilton Garden Inn in Pittsburgh/Southpointe, PA!
PROGRAM BOOK AD SPECS
If you purchased a program book ad, please adhere to the following specifications:
- Full color
- JPG or PDF file
- No bleeds
- Full page size: 4.5” wide by 7.5” high
- Half page size: 4.5” wide by 3.5” high
- Email to firstname.lastname@example.org before September 1, 2022
A FEW REMINDERS FOR OUR EXHIBITORS:
- Please bring a power strip and extension cord, just in case.
- Your company sign will be on your table when you arrive. This is the table you selected during registration. As tables are all pre-selected, DO NOT rearrange.
- NDA’s convention is an educational program and we are always interested in providing good presentations. In doing so we must remind you that all of our speakers are requested not to promote any company, product or service.
SHIPPING MATERIALS TO THE CONVENTION:
Hilton Garden Inn Pittsburgh/Southpointe
1000 Corporate Dr, Canonsburg, PA 15317
Each item should be clearly marked with the following:
- Organization Name (National Drilling Association)
- Name of Event Planner (Jackie Symons)
- Date of event (September 27-28, 2022)
- Hotel Catering Contact (Robin McDougal)
Boxed packages and display materials will be accepted no earlier than one day prior to scheduled event. The hotel should be advised of any items over 100 pounds that will be displayed in any function room, or shipment of over 5 boxes of materials.
Hilton Garden Inn Pittsburgh/Southpointe, 1000 Corporate Dr, Canonsburg, PA 15317. NDA Room Rate is $118 per night for a Standard Room and $128 per night for a Suite. Deadline to receive rate is September 5, 2022. Reservation link coming soon.
BOOTH ASSIGNMENT AND SETUP:
- Set-up for booth spaces is on Monday, September 26, 2022 after 5:00 PM and Tuesday, September 27, 2022 (8:00 AM to 4:00 PM).
- Tables will be 6′ and there will be 2 chairs. The space is 10′ x 10′
- When you arrive your company name will be on your exhibitor table, which you selected during registration.
- DO NOT CHANGE TABLES.
- If you are having an outdoor rig display you may move in all day beginning September 26
- Don’t forget about attending dinner on Tuesday evening, it is included in your exhibitor fee.