Thank you for participating at our upcoming NDA 2021 convention at Embassy Suites by Hilton in Concord, North Carolina!
PROGRAM BOOK AD SPECS
If you purchased a program book ad, please adhere to the following specifications:
- Full color
- JPG or PDF file
- No bleeds
- Full page size: 4.5” wide by 7.5” high
- Half page size: 4.5” wide by 3.5” high
- Email to firstname.lastname@example.org before September 1, 2021
A FEW REMINDERS FOR OUR EXHIBITORS:
- Please bring a power strip and extension cord, just in case.
- Your company sign will be on your table when you arrive. This is the table you selected during registration. As tables are all pre-selected, DO NOT rearrange.
- NDA’s convention is an educational program and we are always interested in providing good presentations. In doing so we must remind you that all of our speakers are requested not to promote any company, product or service.
SHIPPING MATERIALS TO THE CONVENTION:
SHIPPING OF PACKAGES
All incoming packages should be addressed to your Catering or Convention Services Manager and marked with the company’s name and date of your meeting.
EMBASSY SUITES RESORT HOTEL AND CONCORD CONVENTION CENTER
Attn: Shipping and Receiving / Scott Birckhead, Event Sales Manager
5400 John Q. Hammons Drive NW
Concord, NC 28027
HOLD FOR: National Drilling Association
(Company Name / Group Name )
Number of Boxes (i.e. 1 of 2, 2 of 2, etc…)
Have you made your hotel reservations? The Special Rate expires 09/08/2021
Embassy Suites by Hilton Charlotte Concord Golf Resort & Spa, 5400 John Q. Hammons Drive NW, Concord, North Carolina, 28027 is located in the heart of NASCAR racing. The all-suite hotel offers convenient access to the Charlotte Motor Speedway, SEA LIFE Aquarium, NASCAR Speedpark and Roush Fenway Racing Museum. Satisfy your shopping urge by visiting the outlet shops at Concord Mills Mall, only one-half mile from the hotel. For the true Concord experience, explore historic downtown Concord, with a vibrant district of museums, art galleries, restaurants and specialty shops. Popular Charlotte attractions such as the Charlotte Museum of History, the U.S. National Whitewater Center and Carowinds Theme Park are a only short drive away. Hotel amenities include Spa Botanica, a fitness center, indoor pool, complimentary Made-to-Order Breakfast, Evening Reception with drinks and light snacks and more.
To make your reservation and receive the NDA rate of $159/night, please do one of the following:
- Go online to embassysuitesconcord.com – 1. Make a Reservation; 2. Select Dates of your stay; 3. Add Special Rate Codes; 4. Group Code: NDA
- Calling the hotel direct @ 704 455 8200 and speak to the reservations department; please give the agent the dates needed and your group, NDA
- Calling 1 800 362-2779 and let the reservationist know that you’re looking to book with the group code NDA and for what dates.
Deadline to receive the NDA Rate is September 15th. The hotel has limited rooms available – reserve early!
BOOTH ASSIGNMENT AND SETUP:
- Set-up for booth spaces is on Monday, September 27, 2021 after 5:00 PM and Tuesday, September 28, 2021 (8:00 AM to 4:00 PM).
- Tables will be 8 foot (you will have an 8′ x 10′ area)
- When you arrive your company name will be on your exhibitor table, which you selected during registration.
- DO NOT CHANGE TABLES.
- If you are having an outdoor rig display you may move in all day beginning September 27
- Don’t forget about attending dinner on Thursday evening, it is included in your exhibitor fee.