Convention – Call for Presenters
2019 NDA Convention
(presentations held on Friday)
Hyatt Regency Dulles
The NDA Convention addresses the most pressing issues in the drilling industry and we need your knowledge and ideas to make it a success! We hope to have a variety of presentations that will make the convention a huge success.
NDA is calling on drilling professionals to provide ideas and information on:
- Drilling safety
- Recent experience with a DOT inspection
- Technical or geotechnical procedures
- What's new in the industry?
- Sampling techniques, etc.
- Presentation on current projects
- Criteria for becoming a contractor. What are the requirements?
- Licensing requirements/new laws
- Project case studies
- Do you have a project with environmental concerns and its impact on the geotechnical field
- Geohazards and extreme events
- Ground improvement
- Federal and state issues
- The future of geotechnical engineering drilling
The Audience: Owners and managers of the drilling industry, as well as drillers, manufacturers, vendors and suppliers.
Deadline for session idea submission is March 1, 2019
There are a limited number of speaking opportunities.